Guests up to:3
Window view:to Deribasovskaya street
Standard Superior is an improved version of the standard room, the differences of which are: a large area, a queen size bed, some of the rooms are equipped with a guest area, which is a soft sofa that transforms into extra beds and is very convenient for receiving guests. Standard Superior rooms are very spacious and bright due to high ceilings and large 2-3 windows. The room has a private bathroom with luxury hotel accessories and a spacious shower. This category is represented by rooms with beautiful views of the main streets of the city, as well as very quiet and comfortable rooms with views of the courtyard.
|Dates||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|01.08.20-31.08.20 (Special price!)|
01.09.20-27.09.20 (Special price!)
Breakfast is served at the KOMPOT cafe.
Breakfast cost is 140 UAH per person.
Breakfast is charged extra.
*Promotional discounted rate is limited to daily quota and does not apply to weekends (Friday to Sunday) and holidays
* Promotional discounted rate applies only when paying by cash or credit card
* The room rate does not include the tourist tax of 0.5% of the minimum wage in Ukraine (UAH 23.62 per 1 person a day) and is additionally charged.
At your service there are:
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safe box
- Comfortable wardrobe
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Phone for local and international calls
- Flat TV set
- Guest area (sofa and coffee table)
- Modern shower room
- Towels, mini perfume kits, slippers, hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping